If you truly want to create deeper, more meaningful and responsive relationships with the Small Business or Family market in Australia, I’d love to help you.
My passion is to help Small Business owners around the world build extraordinary businesses, and help ‘Big Businesses’ to connect and engage with Small Businesses in a more meaningful way. I also have a lot of experience in engaging the family market through content marketing, helping corporations build deeper relationships with this market.
- People and performance management – I have employed staff aged 14 – 60 years old, and currently employ 10 full time, and 10 casual. I really enjoy getting the best out of people and see the value in a diverse team.
- Team & company culture – It’s the way people feel about the work they do, the values they believe in, where they see the company going, and what they’re doing to get it there.
- Business Strategy – I have systems that help set clear direction, implement action, and reach goals to help a business succeed now and in the future.
- Marketing – I have a content marketing company, I enjoy strategising campaigns, websites, and digital marketing that converts. I have decades of experience in traditional and digital marketing. My brands have several social media pages and groups, Podcasts, online courses, and more.
- Creativity – The creation and development of ideas comes naturally to me. I approach creativity from every which way you can, and more, hence my ability to envision is one of a kind.
- Problem solving – I enjoy looking for solutions where others only see problems.
- Branding – I have 3 designers that work for me, and have helped build hundreds of brands.
- Copywriting – I’ve owned a parenting magazine for over 15 years, printed nearly 4 million copies, written several books, countless blogs, and pieces of copy for print, tv, and digital.
- Sales – I’ve sold over $7 million worth of advertising, and created sales processes and strategies for everything from school enrolments and dentist appointments, to retreats and event tickets.
- Community building – I’ve built a following of over 72,000 parents over a 15 year period. I know what it takes to acquire, nurture, retain, and engage a community.
- Leadership – I’ve led diverse teams with diverse skills for over half of my life.
- Business planning – Creating a vision of where a company is going, and what it will take to get it there is one of my favourite things to do.
- Event management – I have held over 350 events in Australia and overseas for 5 to 5,000 people. As a musician, speaker, performer, and events coordinator, I understand the intricacies of executing a successful event.
- Content planning – I believe the key to sustaining great content is planning. My companies produce hundreds of thousands of pieces of content annually through audio, video, blogging, print, socials and so much more.
- Time management – The key to getting a lot done in a short amount of time is amazing time management. Simply put, I achieve more than the average person.
I can help your organisation with
CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGIES
PEOPLE & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
organisations I have worked with
What others have to say
Kate ChristieFounder and Managing Director Time Stylers and Best-selling Author of “Me Time”
““Bree James is one of those rare speakers who has a wonderfully appealing charisma which helps her to engage any audience in seconds. I recently attended an Author’s Retreat in Bali where Bree James was one of the keynote speakers. She is amazing. Bree is the content Queen on media; what publishers do and don’t want; how to differentiate yourself in their eyes; how to generate endless ideas for content; and then how to manage that content. Bree has a lovely, open and generous style - she is warm and very funny. I would highly recommend Bree for your next event.””
Sarah StandenFounder and Managing Director of InkByte Communications
““We engaged Bree to deliver a facilitated training workshop which exceeded expectations both in terms of the attendance she attracted and the feedback from the audience. We immediately received emails and messages from attendees thanking us for her engaging, informative and entertaining presentation. We would recommend Bree James to any group, conference or business seeking an engaging and impressive speaker or facilitator.””
Andrew GriffithsInternational Best-selling Author and Global Speaker
““Bree James’ approach to life is incredibly empowering, she is a champion for those who need a champion and she has an exceptional brain that finds solutions in situations where others only see problems. She is able to inspire and energise whilst sharing advice that has deeply embedded wisdom at its core. Bree has become the person that I measure all others against.””
Linda ChamaretteEvents Manager – Pet Industry Association of Australia
“Bree James was an insightful and engaging presenter who took the time to research and understand her audience. Her delivery of ‘Seven Things Every Business Owner needs to Monitor to Succeed in Business’ was very well received by our delegates at AusBoard 2019. We wouldn’t hesitate in asking Bree to present at any of our events in the future.’
Linda Chamarette – Events Manager – Pet Industry Association of Australia”
Let's do something great
CONNECT WITH BREE JAMES
The best way forward is for you to tell me a little bit about yourself, what you want to achieve and then we jump on a call to see if we are a good fit. Submit your information below and my team will be in touch soon to schedule a call.